You will have a comprehensive evaluation, it is important to know all the details of your health, your habits and equally important your expectations of the result.
1. Medical conditions, diseases, medications, previous surgeries especially bariatric or for weight loss and gastrointestinal.
2. History of cancer in the family.
3. The consumption of tobacco, alcohol, supplements, diets or any treatment.
4. Previous weight loss.
5. Presence of hernias.
The following will be done to you
1. Evaluation and complete clinical exploration.
2. Examine the anatomical areas of interest, identify signs of hernias.
3. Request preoperative laboratory and imaging studies to ensure that your health condition is appropriate for the procedure.
4. Take presurgical photographs.
With all the above, then the best treatment options will be discussed to offer you the best possible result regarding your needs and expectations.